|Peekaboo Trick or Treat with Ed Emberley by Night & Day Studios, Inc.|
Rank: #179 in iPad Apps (Paid Apps)
Recent Rank Change: +10
Peak Rank: #79
Current version: 1.3.0
Release date: 2012-09-26
Tracked for 530 days
|Come Trick or Treating in the Peekaboo funhouse this Halloween! There are 14 costumed creatures waiting to pop out to delight and amuse. Find a puppy dressed up as a princess, a ghost with awesome dance moves, a friendly fire-breathing dragon, and more. Peekaboo Trick-or-Treat features the artwork of the Caldecott award winning author, Ed Emberley. Emberley’s playful interpretation of classic characters like a witch and werewolf is more silly than scary, giving kids a fun Halloween environment to play and learn.|
- Choose from our cute 4 year old child narrator or the adult voice, Ed Emberley himself, for a clearer and correct pronunciation
- A rotating cast of 14 whimsical creatures and costumes in a kooky “haunted” house to surprise you and your little ones
- Original spooky Halloween themed music and silly sound effects to make your kids laugh
- Hear and see the words repeated for each item, helping children both learn to say and spell the names
- Choose looped mode for endless play or storybook mode, which ends with all the characters going to sleep, perfect for bedtime
FYI: We plan to add the Record Your Own Voice feature (like the one in Peekaboo Barn) in a future update!
If you like this app, check out our other Ed Emberley apps: Go Away, Big Green Monster and Shake & Make, and our newest releases: Peekaboo Fridge and Peekaboo People starring Richard Scarry's Busytown!
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/nightanddaystudios.