|Concepts: Smarter Sketching & Design by TopHatch|
Rank: #181 in iPad Apps (Free Apps)
Recent Rank Change: +17
Peak Rank: #70
Release date: 2012-10-05
Tracked for 1022 days
|ACCURATE, INTELLIGENT DRAWING AND DESIGN - APPLE BEST OF 2013|
Concepts combines the precision of technical drawing with the elegance and style of artistic sketching. Use an infinite canvas, flexible multi-touch shape guides, after-the-fact stroke adjustments, and powerful export options to bring all your ideas to life. It's the smartest sketchbook ever.
DESIGN WITH LINES
Precision Mode brings the power of CAD to your sketches. Use flexible multi-touch Shape Guides for creating perfect lines, arcs, angles, ellipses, and rectangles; perfect for layout and perspective, creating structure, and anything you'd use a ruler for. Snap-to Sketching enhances your accuracy, while Scale and Measurement let you create accurate representations of anything in your head.
You've never used a drawing app where Pen strokes can be brought back to life with a single touch. Move, stretch, straighten, change the ink weight and color. Create objects and make copies. Delete individual strokes. Enjoy infinite layers. It's as flexible as your imagination.
Use your favorite Bluetooth Stylus from Adobe, Adonit, HEX3, Pogo, and Wacom. Export your work to dozens of professional applications for further use or send to colleagues via email, web link, open-in, and cloud solutions like Dropbox and Adobe Creative Cloud. Now supporting high-resolution (300dpi+), vector (SVG), CAD (DXF), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), and standard formats.
IT'S IN THE DETAILS
An interface that melts away. An infinite canvas with sharp zoom and rotation, gorgeous vector brushes with COPIC colors, amazing stylus support, real-scale paper size guides, layout guides and rulers, transparency, graph paper and isometric grids, and unlimited layers. Import images from anywhere and add text. Sketch and design to your heart's content.
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
• Architects, Engineers, Surveyors, and Landscape Designers enjoy the easy flow and technical precision of the shape guides, snap, scaled measurement, and the 300dpi+ printable output options with Adobe PSD.
• Product Designers and Makers can easily sketch an idea with natural vector brushes, make tweaks at a stroke level, then export right to SVG or DXF for laser cutting and other forms of rapid prototyping.
• Educators create mindmaps and brainstorm on an infinite canvas, manipulate individual pieces, then present to the classroom via AirPlay.
• Use personal photos for layouts, tracing, and visual reference. Add markup to image layers and send them anywhere.
• Kids love exploring their ideas using Concepts' simple interface and cool tools. Learn the basics of architecture and illustration, or design the next rocket to Mars.
• Find your own unique uses — Concepts is a powerful and flexible sketchbook.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
• Award Winning: Apple selected Concepts for the Best Apps of 2013 in 12 countries! Tabby Awards 2013: Best Creation & Design App.
• AneSharoo says "Never before has my finger been mightier than my pencil!!! Creativity has blossomed literally on my fingertips!! Lovely."
• DADGBE says "...you can sum up Concepts in one word - irreplaceable."
• John says "This has the potential to be the ultimate design tool - the freedom to sketch with the power of vector manipulation."
• Dave said "So much power with a simple, stylish interface. A tool for makers to design and build their dreams."
• Grim says "This is the future in design."
HERE TO HELP
Our goal is to bridge the gap between your ideas and the real world. Concepts is the sketchbook that makes your life easier and more fun, and we're around for questions whenever they come up.
We're dedicated to quality, and we update often. If you experience any problems with this release or have suggestions for improvement, please contact us directly so we can quickly address them!
COPIC is the trademark of Too Corporation. Special thanks to Claudine Zafra, Ray Chen, Evan Bronstein AIA LEED GA, Nic Squirrell, and Erica Christensen for cover art!