|Martha Stewart Makes Cookies by Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc|
All Versions: N/A
Rank: #175 in iPad Apps (Free Apps)
Recent Rank Change: -27
Peak Rank: #116
Current version: 3.3.1
Release date: 2012-10-03
Tracked for 962 days
|**THIS APP AND ALL RECIPE PACKS ARE FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY**|
Please note: This app's many features and rich interactivity make it large in size. For optimal downloading, we recommend using a high-speed Internet connection.
A mouthwatering assortment of Martha’s favorite cookies is now available at your fingertips! Learn from the best with this indispensable baking resource, which combines cutting-edge technology with beautiful design and a generous sprinkling of good, old-fashioned fun. With more than 80 recipes (and the ability to purchase additional recipe bundles), instructional videos, baking tips, packaging ideas, kitchen timers, shopping lists, sharing options, and an array of search features, cookie lovers everywhere will wonder how they survived without Martha Stewart Makes Cookies.
With Martha Stewart Makes Cookies, you can:
· BROWSE cookies by category using our scrumptious “cookie runway,” including Classic Cookies, Kids’ Cookies, Giftable Cookies, and Chocolate Cookies.
· EXPAND your cookie library with additional recipe bundles, starting with Holiday and Sugar & Spice.
· SEARCH by flavor or type with our fun, easy-to-use cookie wheel, which can be accessed by tapping on the navigation ribbon on the left.
· ACCESS everything you need from one page: how-to videos, photos, timers, shopping lists, a unit converter, and a place to add your own notes.
· COLLECT all of your favorite cookie recipes in one place by tapping on the heart icon.
· SHARE cookie recipes by email, or post to Facebook.
· BOX UP your cookies to share as gifts with our easy-to-execute packaging ideas.
“The ‘Martha Stewart Makes Cookies’ app for the iPad, with a timer, shopping links and videos, is the kind of content that lets the tablet shine.”
—The New York Times
“The Martha Stewart Makes Cookies app is great.”
“For fans of design, the app might be worth it for the stunning visuals alone, but any baker . . . will want to do much more than just look at it.”
—The Washington Post
We welcome your feedback! Please share your thoughts in a review below or by emailing email@example.com