|Stickman Base Jumper by Robert Szeleney|
Rank: #194 in iPad Apps (Paid Apps)
Recent Rank Change: -1
Peak Rank: #23
Current version: 1.2
Release date: 2012-09-07
Tracked for 869 days
|Pack your parachute and jump down the highest buildings in the world and experience the amazing feeling of Stickman Base Jumper! Estimate your run up and perfectly time your jump off to glide through the air, perform insane proximity flights, jump in darkest nights, defy heavy winds and make perfect landings when deploying your parachute. Immediately share your performed jumps or spectacular crashes and impress your friends with the integrated video replay and share feature.|
★★★★★ Regular content updates with new and amazing levels coming every few weeks! ★★★★★
★ From the makers of various top 100 apps like Stick Stunt Biker, Rope'n'Fly, Stickman Cliff Diving, Wingsuit Stickman, Line Runner, Line Birds, Line Surfer, RunStickRun and more
★ #1 top paid app in Australia
★ #2 top paid app in US, UK, Canade, Germany, Austria and many more
★ #10 top paid app in almost any country worldwide
★ 'Take the role of a stick man and base jump from some impressively high buildings in this fun but challenging title.' 4/5 by 148apps.com
★ 'it is a fantastic little App and will definitely keep you busy trying to improve your score and compete with your friends scores on GameCenter.' 4/5 by iRumors
• 50 beautiful designed levels from "Easy jumping" to "Insane proximity flights"
• Integrated video gameplay recording to share with your friends via facebook, twitter, youtube or mail
• Full animated physic rag doll
• Spectacular crashes
• Various obstacles like breakable glass, falling bricks, etc.
• Amazing Retina Graphics
• Complete physics enabled
• Day/Night mode with realistic lighting
• Various Achievements to unlock
• Game Center and Universal App
• Directly compare yourself against all other players or your friends
• iPhone 5 and iOS 6 compatible
• and many more...
Take a look at the amazing video trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVqVWyJCrog
Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible
Thank you very much for all your support and interest in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!