|Projectbook: Notes and To-dos by theory.io|
Rank: #194 in iPad Apps (Paid Apps)
Recent Rank Change: -38
Peak Rank: #5
Current version: 1.1
Release date: 2012-08-01
Tracked for 323 days
|***70% Discount for One Week Only***|
Projectbook is a full-featured notebook and to-do manager for iPad that keeps you organized even when you run out of time to organize.
Type or handwrite notes, create bulleted lists, and mix together different fonts. Sketch, record audio, and take photos together on any page. Stay on top of projects and due dates with a flexible to-do manager. And, instantly find notes, Word docs, PDFs or to-dos -- even without keywords, folders, tags, or an Internet connection.
Projectbook understands the meaning of the words in your notes and documents, so it can gather all your information about any subject with just one tap. It also links key words in your notes to help you jump quickly between related information.
Because Projectbook stores everything safely on your iPad, it's always available instantly wherever you are, even without an Internet connection. No premium subscriptions or Wi-Fi hunting required.
Now you truly can take it with you. And, find it again, too.
Take notes fast. Any kind of notes.
• Mix fonts, photos, sketches, audio, handwriting, and to-do lists together on any page
• Create outlines with bullets or checkboxes and rearrange bullets by dragging
• Sketch beautifully with realistic pens and many colors
• Handwrite notes with a zoom box that shrinks handwriting to fit better on each page
• Annotate photos without switching apps
Get info from the Internet into your notebook
• Email documents, notes, and to-dos to your notebook
• Import web pages from Instapaper or Pocket on iPad
• Import files from Dropbox
• Email PDF, HTML, or Plain Text versions of your notes to others
Find notes and documents quickly, even if they're not organized
• Search Word docs, PDFs, and RTFs alongside your notes and to-dos
• Organize anything by folders, tags, or dates, and search for words and phrases with live search
• Gather all your information about any subject with one tap, even without keywords or tags
• Jump quickly between related notes by tapping key words Projectbook has linked for you
• Projectbook can organize files into folders automatically if you show it once what goes in each folder
Manage all your priorities and projects
• Email to-dos directly to your notebook, with attachments
• Add items instantly to your to-do list while taking notes -- without switching apps
• Create sub-lists for any to-do with one tap and manage all the details of entire projects
• Organize to-dos in the exact order you prefer, or sort by due date
• Set up reminders and repeating to-dos for any item
• Attach notes and documents from your notebook, or have Projectbook attach related info automatically
• Schedule Projectbook to let you know once it's time to start working on a to-do
• Assign to-dos to others, email it to them, and track completion
• Use the GTD system, if you'd like