|Amazon Instant Video by AMZN Mobile LLC|
Rank: #10 in iPad Apps (Free Apps)
Recent Rank Change: -
Peak Rank: #1
Current version: 2.5
Release date: 2012-07-31
Tracked for 627 days
|Watch anywhere, anytime. Get unlimited streaming of more than 40,000 movies and TV episodes, including Amazon Originals you won’t find anywhere else. It’s all included with Prime Instant Video, available at no additional cost with an Amazon Prime membership. You can also watch any video you rent or purchase from the more than 140,000 videos available from Amazon Instant Video. |
Download purchased and rented videos from Your Video Library for offline viewing on airplanes, road trips, or when a Wi-Fi connection is unavailable. When you find a movie or TV show you want to save for later, add it to Your Watchlist. It’s your custom list of videos chosen by the person who knows you best — you!
Start watching a video on an iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch, and Whispersync technology automatically keeps your place between devices. You can resume watching your video from where you left off on a Kindle Fire HD, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PC, Mac, or hundreds of models of connected TVs and Blu-ray players.
Amazon Instant Video for iPad requires a Wi-Fi connection to stream videos. Streaming over a cellular connection isn’t supported. You can watch your downloaded videos without a Wi-Fi connection. The Amazon Instant Video app for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch is designed for an unmodified version of iOS.
With Amazon Instant Video, you can:
• Stream thousands of Prime Instant Video titles at no additional cost with a Prime membership, or watch videos you’ve bought or rented from the more than 140,000 videos available from Amazon Instant Video.
• Download purchased and rented videos from Your Video Library for offline viewing.
• Watch on your Apple TV using AirPlay (requires iOS 6 or later)
• Watch on your TV using HDMI and your Apple Digital AV Adapter (requires iOS 6 or later)
• Shop more than 140,000 videos available from Amazon Instant Video on the Amazon website.
• Add videos to Your Watchlist from a PC, Mac, or Kindle Fire HD for later viewing on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
• Subscribe to a TV Season Pass by visiting the Amazon website. Your episodes will automatically be available in your Amazon Instant Video app the day after the show airs.
• Start watching on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch, and resume watching right where you left off on a Kindle Fire HD, PlayStation3, Xbox 360, PC, Mac, or hundreds of models of connected TVs and Blu-ray players with Amazon Whispersync.