|realMyst by Cyan Worlds|
Rank: #62 in iPad Apps (Paid Apps)
Recent Rank Change: +3
Peak Rank: #7
Release date: 2012-06-13
Tracked for 1260 days
|realMYST for iPad - This is not your father’s Myst. Experience Myst in a way that’s closer to real than you’ve ever imagined - in realtime 3D and up close and personal on your iPad 2 or newer. You've got to experience it to believe it!|
Here are a few comments from realMyst purchasers...
"Best game on iPad" ★★★★★
"Get this game!!!!!!!!!!" ★★★★★
"Phenomenal Graphics" ★★★★★
"Great Game!" ★★★★★
"GREAT APP!!" ★★★★★
"Best ipad game ever!" ★★★★★
"Amazing game!" ★★★★★
"Better than the original" ★★★★★
"iPad was made for realMyst" ★★★★★
realMyst is all-things Myst, but amazingly more real. You can explore anywhere, unfettered, and in realtime! Pick your own path through the forest on Myst Island. Look lazily upward into the Channelwood Age trees. Relax next to the rippling fountain as the sun sets in the Selenitic Age. Spin around for a full panoramic tour of Sirrus’ throne room. Seek shelter from the thunderstorm in Stoneship Age.
And what could possibly make that experience even more real? Now you can have all of that on your iPad* with nothing between you and Myst but the touch of your finger - the sheerest of interfaces between you and the surrealistic island adventure that will become your world.
• realMyst is for the iPad 2 and the new iPad
• All the original Myst Ages plus bonus Rime Age
• Full Myst gameplay and interaction
• Dynamic environments - rippling water, falling rain, waving trees
• Haunting Myst music score and dynamic 3D sounds
• Simple navigation - touch and hold to move, swipe to turn
• Advanced navigation - run, move backward, invert look, & more
• “Interaction Guides” demonstrate how to interact with objects
• Full Retina Display support on the new iPad
• "Bookmark" feature to save & restore progress
• Auto-save to insure you pick up where you left off
• realMyst Hint Guide - get past that one puzzle that's got you stumped
** iOS REQUIREMENTS: iOS 5 or better is highly recommended. If you play realMyst on iOS 4 you may experience some sound and movie issues.
** realMyst for iPad has massive amounts of detailed 3D environments. Loading (while linking to the various Ages) can take longer on slower devices.