|Adobe Photoshop Touch by Adobe|
Rank: #130 in iPad Apps (Paid Apps)
Recent Rank Change: -2
Peak Rank: #2
Current version: 1.5.1
Release date: 2012-02-27
Tracked for 783 days
|** App Store Best of 2012 **|
** App Store Hall of Fame **
Transform your images with core Adobe® Photoshop® features in an app designed for tablets.
Combine images, apply professional effects, share results with friends and family through Facebook and Twitter – all from the convenience of your iPad.
• Use popular Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images.
• Use your iPad camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique camera fill feature.
• Select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
• Work on high-resolution images while maintaining the highest image quality. Supports images up to 12 megapixels.
• Follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
• Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
• Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you'd like to achieve.
• Use AirPrint for wireless printing of Photoshop Touch projects.
• Automatically sync projects to Adobe Creative Cloud* and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop CS6 or Photoshop CS5.1.
• Free membership to Creative Cloud gives you 2GB of cloud storage plus the ability to sync between tablet and desktop, access files from the web, and easily share with others.
• Requires iPad 2 or later and iOS 5. Not available for 1st generation iPad.