|Puffin Web Browser Free by CloudMosa, Inc.|
Rank: #167 in iPad Apps (Free Apps)
Recent Rank Change: +18
Peak Rank: #116
Current version: 4.0.4
Release date: 2012-01-06
Tracked for 898 days
|Puffin Web Browser is a wicked fast Mobile Flash Browser. Once users experience the thrilling speed of Puffin, regular mobile Internet feels like torture. Puffin Free is the free version of the Puffin family and supports Adobe Flash over cloud during "off-peak hours" from 6AM to 6PM (subject to change without prior notice). |
Wicked Fast: Puffin speeds up mobile browsing by shifting the workload from the resource-limited devices to the cloud servers, and resource-demanding webpages can run super-fast on your phones or tablets.
Cloud Protection: All traffic from Puffin app to Puffin server are encrypted, a protection from nearby hackers. It’s safe to use public non-secure WiFi through Puffin, but not safe at all for most browsers.
The Latest Flash: We keep improving our cloud servers, and provide the latest Flash support over the cloud.
Save Your Bandwidth: Puffin uses proprietary compression algorithm to transmit web data to your device, and it can save up to 90% of your bandwidth on regular web browsing. (Please be noted that streaming Flash content or videos requires more bandwidth than the normal usage.)
* Incredible Loading Speed
* Adobe Flash v16.0 support over cloud during off-peak hours (in the daytime)
* The Whole New Tabs Browsing
* Download to Cloud (Up to 20M per file)
* Theater Mode
* Adjustable Flash quality
* Puffin World
* Virtual Trackpad (Mouse Simulator)
* Virtual Gamepad
* Add-ons functions (Pocket, Evernote, Facebook, Translator and more)
* Color Theme for Toolbar and Slidebar
* Full Web Experience （Desktop view and mobile view）
* Incognito tab for private browsing
==== $0.99 In-App Purchase ====
• Six-month subscription of Adobe Flash 24/7 support over cloud for $0.99
• One-month subscription of downloading files to cloud (up to 1G per file) for $0.99
==== Limitations ====
• The data centers of Puffin Web Browser are in the US and the cloud servers can only access public web sites from US geolocations.
• For users outside the US, local content, especially videos of local interest, may not be accessible from the US due to geo-restrictions in your home country.
• Due to the Internet censorship, Puffin Web Browser is blocked in China and Saudi Arabia.
For more information, please check our FAQ: http://www.puffinbrowser.com/faq.html