|PBS KIDS Video by PBS KIDS|
Rank: #194 in iPad Apps (Free Apps)
Recent Rank Change: +1
Peak Rank: #2
Release date: 2011-05-12
Tracked for 1510 days
|*This app update is only compatible with iOS 5.0 or higher.|
Watch videos from your favorite PBS KIDS television series anytime, anywhere (in the USA). “PBS KIDS Video” features thousands of videos from top PBS KIDS television series, including Curious George, Daniel Tiger's Neighborhoods, Wild Kratts, Peg + Cat, The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That, Dinosaur Train, SUPER WHY!, Sesame Street and Wild Kratts.
* A Parents' Choice Recommended Award Winner (2013)
* A Cynopsis Kids !magination Award Winner for Best Educational App (2012)
The app provides a safe, child-friendly viewing experience for all ages. Kids can easily browse and watch videos at home, on the road, or anywhere with a 3G or WiFi connection.
NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK
Every week, the app will introduce your child to a new “Weekly Pick,” a set of fun educational videos that will engage him or her in reading, science, math and more.
The app also includes features that parents can access by sliding the “i-bar” to the right:
* Access your local PBS station TV schedule.
* Tap the heart icon to add a show to your child’s favorites list.
* Stream videos to your TV using Chromecast
* Learn more about a TV series, such as intended age and learning goals.
* Download related PBS KIDS apps.
* Buy shows from iTunes or PBS KIDS Shop.
The PBS KIDS videos may only be viewed from within the United States. This is due to restrictions on PBS's license to offer this service.
ABOUT THIS APP
PBS KIDS Video is a key part of PBS KIDS’ commitment to making a positive impact on the lives of children through curriculum-based entertainment—wherever kids are. More PBS KIDS videos may also be found online at pbskids.org/video. You can support PBS KIDS through the selection of other apps and TV shows available in the iTunes Store.
This app was designed by PBS KIDS.
Users experiencing a problem in which the app is stuck on the loading screen can fix the issue by following these steps:
- Go to the home screen on your device
- Double tap the Home Button to open the list of background apps
- Press and hold on the PBS KIDS Video app
- Press the red X to quit the app