|Live Cams Pro - IP Camera Viewer by Eggman Technologies Inc.|
Rank: #166 in iPad Apps (Paid Apps)
Recent Rank Change: -30
Peak Rank: #68
Current version: 1.92
Release date: 2011-05-05
Tracked for 456 days
|NOW 50% OFF for a limited time. View and control thousands of public web cameras around the world! Monitor your own IP cameras for surveillance or as a baby monitor. 1.2 million customers to date since April 2011.|
Public cameras include beaches, landscapes, traffic, attractions, retail, ski hills, golf courses, airports, animal cams and more!
Native AUDIO for many IP camera models from:
Wansview, and more!
Also supports connections to USB or PC/Mac webcams via:
Blue Iris (audio included!)
SecuritySpy, and more!
RECENTLY the #1 or #2 app in ALL OF iTunes in the following countries:
Germany, Canada, Greece, Italy and Spain (September to November 2011)
The previous version of the app (Live Cams) was the #1 paid app in US and Japan 2009/2010 before Angry Birds knocked us out of the top spot.
TWO APPS IN ONE:
- PUBLIC CAMERA VIEWER - View and control public cameras from all over the world in realtime
- HOME SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM - Monitor and control your own private security cameras (IP-enabled using JPEG and MJPEG video, MPEG/H.264 support is under development)
- Universal binary, runs on all iPad and iPhone/iPod Touch devices (iOS 3.2 or better)
- View realtime public webcams (roughly 4000 included in the app)
- Control pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) enabled devices
- Save and view your own private IP-enabled cameras, supporting an unlimited number of personal devices from hundreds of manufacturers
- 1 or 2-way audio supported (private cameras only) for many models
- Search the internal database, mark cameras as favorites, save snapshots
- Map, list and thumbnail view modes, your choice!
- Swipe up/down on thumbnail screen to hide/show the titles
- Advanced camera settings for many private camera models, adjust your brightness, contrast, exposure levels, etc
Baby Monitor features:
- Receive local notifications/alerts when volume exceeds your saved threshold
- "Squelch" settings allow you to eliminate any noises below a preset level
- Audio can be configured to run in the background after the app is closed
There are no subscription fees, all licenses are for the lifetime of the product once purchased.
NO ADS! Reviewers complaining about ads were using the app before it became a paid release (pre 1.5). Users who installed the older software have the option to pay using in-app purchases to remove ads.
Have you found some public cameras online that aren't in the app? Add them into your personal copy of the app by using the private camera interface and the JPEG or MJPEG camera profiles. See http://livecams-iphone.com for details on how to add them.
*Note: See http://www.eggmantechnologies.com for a list of known supported devices. Contact our support email for compatibility questions on unlisted devices. Devices must support JPEG or MJPEG video (not via RTSP, H264 or MPEG video) .
Webcams on your PC/Mac/Linux computers are supported via third-party software (click Add Camera and then the software tab to see a list of possibilities).
Twitter - @eggmantech
Facebook - Eggman Technologies Inc.
Web - http://www.eggmantechnologies.com