|Track My Coupons Lite - Scanner and Organizer by David Nylander|
Rank: #195 in Productivity (Free Apps)
Recent Rank Change: -8
Peak Rank: #45
Current version: 2.0.3
Release date: 2011-03-18
Tracked for 1599 days
|Start saving money with the coupons you have instead of throwing them away. |
"Track My Coupons Will Have You Actually Using Coupons" - AppAdvice.com
This lite version is fully functional but is limited to having a maximum of 10 coupons.
Some key features of Track My Coupons:
- iOS 7 optimized
- Barcode scanner to quickly add coupons (autofocus camera required).
- Huge coupon database with more being added everyday.
- Bulk import of coupons from inserts such as RedPlum, SmartSource, etc.
- Universal app - Buy it once and use on all your iOS devices.
- Receive notification alerts before your coupons expire.
- Icon badge numbers display the total number of coupons expiring within a certain number of days that can be configured by the user.
- See the total value of active and used coupons.
- Customizable categories to match how you sort your coupons.
- Search through your coupons by name, coupon details, category or all 3.
- Ability to "clone" an existing coupon. This is very useful if you have several similar coupons to add.
- Expired coupons will move to the history tab automatically after a certain number of days, which can be set by the user.
- Sort your coupons by name, category, or expiration date.
- Filter coupons on a particular category, source or source date.
- Choose a color theme to customize the appearance.
Track My Coupons also has a built in sale price calculator so you can see exactly how much an item will cost after your discounts and taxes.