|Bloomberg Businessweek+ by Bloomberg Finance LP|
Rank: #168 in iPad Apps (Free Apps)
Recent Rank Change: +1
Peak Rank: #11
Current version: 1.3.1
Release date: 2011-04-11
Tracked for 775 days
|Bloomberg Businessweek+ provides all the content in the print edition of the magazine along with exclusive content and interactive features that enrich the reading experience. |
- Best News and Info App in 2011 (Mobile Excellence Awards)
- XMA Cross Media Award from WAN-IFRA (World Association of Newspapers)
- One of Print's Best New iPad Apps (iMonitor)
- Exclusive Video featuring Bloomberg Businessweek's editor, Josh Tyrangiel, and his creative director, as they provide a behind-the-scenes look at the feature story and designs explored for the week's cover
- Listen to Tom Keene's Econochat, Charlie Rose's interview and our editors as they share additional insights on the week's top stories
- Listen to audio in the background while browsing the magazine or other apps
- Get the latest market information and news on companies mentioned in articles by tapping on the name of the company in the article (in bold) or by tapping on the related tab
- Search across all your issues
- Create your personal archive and access it from any issue
- Easily manage your issues (deleting past issues does not affect your personal archive)
- Resize the fonts to suit your reading needs
- Share articles via e-mail, Twitter and Facebook
- Quickly and easily discover content by using the global table of contents, section table of contents or interactive index of companies
- Each week's issue available from 10pm on Thursday New York time
Download the FREE App and get a FREE Issue
How does the Bloomberg Businessweek+ subscription work?
- Bloomberg Businessweek is a weekly publication
- Subscribers to the print edition of the magazine get each week's issue for FREE after validating their print subscription
- To subscribe, choose either a weekly subscription for $2.99/week or an annual subscription for $29.99/year
- Archive of past issues can be purchased for $3.99
- Your subscription gets you access to both the iPad & iPhone. Pay once and get it on both devices.
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- You may turn off auto-renewal from your iTunes account settings on your iPad or iPhone
- Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
ABOUT BLOOMBERG BUSINESSWEEK
Bloomberg Businessweek offers a global perspective to help senior executives profit from smarter, faster and more informed decisions. Founded in 1929, the magazine is a market leader with more that 4.7 million readers in 140 countries. Drawing on more than 2300 journalists in 146 bureaus across 72 countries, Bloomberg Businessweek covers the business world like no one else can.