|XFINITY TV by Comcast Interactive Media|
Rank: #190 in iPad Apps (Free Apps)
Recent Rank Change: +10
Peak Rank: #3
Current version: 1.12
Release date: 2010-11-15
Tracked for 948 days
|Download the XFINITYTV.COM App and put a world of entertainment in the palm of your hand.|
Watch your favorite TV shows and movies on your iPhone®, iPad® and iPod Touch® – wherever you go. You can also control your TV, search TV Listings and On Demand, and schedule your DVR recordings directly from your device.
Watch thousands of hours of TV shows and movies*
- Play content anytime, anywhere on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch using a WiFi connection.
- Shows and movies from your favorite networks, including premium channels like HBO, Starz, Showtime, Cinemax and cable channels like TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network and BBC America.
- Set parental controls, so you can enjoy your content with privacy and peace of mind.
Find content to watch on TV quickly and easily:
- View Customized TV Listings by area.
- Browse the On Demand library featuring thousands of titles.
- Search for any TV show or movie.
- Quickly find what you’re looking for using: Channel Keypad, Date & Time Picker, Favorite Channels.
- Filter content by genre, network, HD, free and more.
Control your TV and DVR:
- Change channels on your TV
- Tune directly to On Demand programs.
- Schedule your DVR remotely.
- View and modify scheduled recordings and recording priority.
- iPad, iPhone (3GS, 4 or 4S) or iPod touch (3rd or 4th Generation) with iOS 4.3 and above
- Changing channels, recording to your DVR, and starting On Demand require a WiFi or 3G internet connection.
- Playing content on your device requires an iPad, iPhone (3GS, 4 or 4S) or iPod touch (3rd or 4th Generation) with iOS 4.3+ and an active Wi-Fi Internet connection.
- XFINITY TV or Comcast Digital Video service. You will also need a subscription to one or more eligible channels to play content.
- Compatible cable/set-top box (for TV and DVR control). Please see http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/xfinity-apps/eligible-cable-boxes-cable-tv-app/ for more details.**
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address and password.
Some restrictions may apply. Not available in all areas. Streaming video is not available internationally.
Initial Setup Notes: Please be at home with your TV and cable boxes turned on. Messages will appear on your TV screen to help you name your boxes for easier identification and control.
Need Help Signing-In, creating a Comcast ID or retrieving your password? Please visit our website.
* Playing content on your device requires an iPad, iPhone (3GS, 4 or 4S) or iPod touch (3rd or 4th Generation) with iOS 4.3+ and an active Wi-Fi Internet connection. A strong Wi-Fi signal will provide the best performance.
** XFINITY TV app supports many, but not all, Comcast set-top boxes. Scientific Atlanta set-top boxes are not yet supported. Please see this page for details about currently supported set-top boxes: http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/xfinity-apps/eligible-cable-boxes-cable-tv-app/
*** Follow @XfinityTVApps on Twitter for tips and product information.
**** Having trouble with the XFINITY TV App? Contact our support team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot respond directly through iTunes but would love to hear from you.