|Food Network In the Kitchen by Television Food Network G.P.|
Rank: #88 in iPad Apps (Paid Apps)
Recent Rank Change: +19
Peak Rank: #1
Release date: 2010-11-02
Tracked for 1222 days
|**App Store Hall of Fame app and consistently one of the top recipe apps in the App Store**|
In the Kitchen offers thousands of all-star recipes from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows, making cooking easy, enjoyable and delicious. Cook with Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri and more!
- NEW RECIPES added every month.
- THOUSANDS OF RECIPES AND PHOTOS from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows making it fun and easy to cook like the pros.
- SEARCH BY CHEF OR INGREDIENT to fit your needs and taste.
- EASY TO BROWSE RECIPES AND SEASONAL COLLECTIONS to find the perfect recipe including:
- Fan Favorites
- Quick & Easy
- SAVE FAVORITE RECIPES TO YOUR RECIPE BOX and organize your folders on FoodNetwork.com.
- ADD YOUR OWN NOTES, TIPS AND SUBSTITUTIONS for each recipe for quick and easy reference.
- ADD INGREDIENTS AND OTHER SHOPPING ITEMS TO YOUR PERSONAL SHOPPING LIST where you can access them even without a network connection.
- BOOKMARK AND REVIEW recipes side-by-side via the Compare tool or Quicklist.
- SHARE recipes to Facebook, Twitter and via email.
- USE THE UNIT CONVERTER to easily convert your recipes by volume or weight.
- INCLUDES MULTIPLE COOKING TIMERS for the multi-tasking chef.
- USER RATINGS AND REVIEWS available for individual recipes.
Additional features for iPad include:
- The interactive MEAL PLANNER helps you name and organize your menu for special occasions and every day meals.
- A variety of HOW-TO VIDEOS provide helpful tips and tricks on everything from baking, knife skills, everyday basis and top cooking techniques.
Please note that videos are only available for playback in the U.S. due to licensing restrictions.
Compatible with iOS 6.0+ and iOS 7 for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
*Videos only available for playback on devices located in the United States due to rights restrictions.