|Alien Blue for iPad - Reddit Client by Morrissey Exchange Pty Ltd|
Rank: #175 in iPad Apps (Paid Apps)
Recent Rank Change: +1
Peak Rank: #47
Release date: 2010-09-14
Tracked for 1009 days
|Alien Blue for iPad is the natural evolution of Reddit for a large touchscreen device. It is feature packed, and designed to let you interact with Reddit like never before. |
★ Retina iPad Ready ★
With all of the features of it's iPhone counter part, Alien Blue HD packs even more features, including:
* Retina Graphics for the New iPad
* Sliding navigation to quickly browse posts and subreddits.
* Discover subreddits by topic & interest
* Thumbnail previews for links inside comments
* Night mode option for very low backlight and reduced contrast.
* Four color themes
* Ability to search Reddit's archive of posts
* Manage your subreddits (including Subscribing and Grouping)
* Add / Create Posts (and Self Threads)
* Multiple / Novelty Account Support
* One-Tap Imgur Integration when posting (and when commenting)
* One-Tap Quoting
* One-Tap to "View All Images" in comments
* Large buttons for embedded links
* "Orange Envelope" notifications from your Reddit inbox while you browse.
* Post, and edit your comments
* Exclude posts based on keywords
* Easily identify which comments are made from the Post creator. This is especially developed for AMA and AskReddit style threads.
* Collapsable comments
* Hide-All feature. Get fresh results every time. (syncs automatically with your hidden posts on the Reddit server).
The Reddit Alien logo, trademark and trade dress are trademarks owned by Advance Magazine Publishers Inc. and are used under license.