|FolioBook Photo Portfolio by Architek Ltd|
Rank: #140 in Photography (Paid Apps)
Recent Rank Change: -36
Peak Rank: #3
Release date: 2010-08-05
Tracked for 1049 days
|Foliobook is the clean and minimal ipad portfolio app for photographers, agents, designers, models, architects, and anyone who wants a simple and beautiful way to present photos and visual artwork. |
Please note : Foliobook works with update 4.2 and later for the iPad, not with older versions. Photos can be loaded with Dropbox or from iTunes photo sync. iTunes filesharing can be used for backing up and restoring portfolios.
Foliobook features a customisable home page that works in portrait or landscape orientation and provides a wealth of customisation options, its your virtual 'bookbinder' capable of putting a professional touch on the presentation of your images. This allows you to create and modify your branding on the fly.
Your home page can have a background image, or a movie as wallpaper and allows overlaid logo graphics and text to create an iPad portfolio that looks as rich and personalised as a web site.
Managing your pictures is a snap, unlike with most other portfolio apps you can go ahead and add up to 200 pictures in a single go, saving loads of time.
Your clients will marvel at the cool way they can interact with the images. With the unique swipe and foliobook transitions your pictures appear to rise from the page and move with the finger, as though you are showing images from a custom portfolio box. Dissolve and wipe transitions provide other useful professional alternative transitions.
Custom home page features: your own background image, renaming gallery titles, colour and transparency setting of gallery title text, movable menu bar with adjustable transparency, customisable fonts for a text logo and for gallery titles.
You can use a different custom background image for landscape and portrait orientation. We provide sample background images and video for download from our website.
Image viewing is via a gallery viewer with 4 muted transitions suitable for professional presentation, dissolve, wipe, swipe and the custom 'Foliobook' transition. Any image can be immediately emailed to someone directly from the viewer. Or use Twitter integration to share your Foliobook design and enter your work for consideration in our 'Hall of Fame'.
Images are added and managed with an intuitive sorter similar to a lightbox which allows upto 200 images per gallery. Images are sorted using drag and drop. Dragging with a fingertip is used to scroll the lightbox.
Multiple images may be added or deleted in a single operation.
Multiple images may be emailed, and the custom home page editing menu allows adding copyright and email subject text etc.
Developed for anyone who wants to present their images in a professional way with a branded appearance.
Please get in touch and join up with our mailing list and twitter feeds via www.rocketgardenlabs.com
Other important features
* Puts your work first, minimal management interface
* Uncluttered with extraneous information
* Context sensitive help explains gestures and acts as a handy reminder*
* Productivity features
* Kiosk mode made easy with a simple ‘pinless’ lock
* Integrated online help on home toolbar
* Leading online support means problems are resolved rapidly and personally
Home page customisation features
* Separate Portrait and Landscape brandings, rotating pad switches branding (see videos).
* Title/logo text may be hidden or made visible
* Landscape branding has two menu styles horizontal and vertical
* Portrait branding has a vertical menu style
* Vertical menus permit adjustable spacing
* iPad headline fonts selectable for menus and title/logo
* Background images loaded from iPad photo library
* Background images for a pre-supplied set of textures
* Background settable to pre-supplied set of motion graphics
* Backgrounds support three fit options including exact and fill frame
* Adjustable menu transparency
* Adjustable text transparency
* Adjustable text colour
* 70 selectable fonts