|Hulu by Hulu, LLC|
Rank: #22 in iPad Apps (Free Apps)
Recent Rank Change: +1
Peak Rank: #1
Release date: 2010-06-29
Tracked for 1976 days
|Your summer is now streaming on Hulu, and there’s plenty of great TV to watch! All 9 seasons of Seinfeld are now available along with all-new episodes and full seasons of top shows. Plus, for the first time ever, you can add full access to SHOWTIME® directly through Hulu. Get away this summer with unlimited instant streaming of 1000s of shows – anytime, anywhere.|
• Watch the latest episodes of shows like Empire, Once Upon a Time, The Last Man on Earth, The Voice, and many more.
• Enjoy previous seasons of Seinfeld, South Park, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, The Last Ship, Vikings, and more
• Stream popular kids programs including Hey Arnold!, SpongeBob SquarePants, and Sesame Street; Latino series and top telenovelas; Hulu Original series Deadbeat and the Emmy®-nominated East Los High; and much more.
• Stream and control your viewing experience from your iPhone or iPad to your TV with Apple TV, Chromecast, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 using the in-app remote control.
• Use your Apple watch as a remote to control playback experience and captions on Xbox One, PS3, PS4, and Chromecast.
• Resume watching from where you left off on your TV or other supported device.
• Set Kids Lock on your iPad so your kids are restricted to the Kids hub
• Watch over WiFi, 3G and 4G.
Hulu supports iPhone 4 and above; iPad 2 and above, iPod touch 4th generation and above, all running iOS 7 and above.
Please contact email@example.com, if you are experiencing any issues.
If you are new to Hulu, your base Hulu subscription fee will be charged $7.99/month through your iTunes account as a recurring transaction, and will automatically renew unless you cancel your account at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription month. You can manage your subscription, cancel anytime, or turn off auto-renewal by accessing your iTunes account. Hulu is available to US customers only.