|Roland-Garros 2012 - French Open by Orange|
Rank: #200 in iPad Apps (Free Apps)
Recent Rank Change: -26
Peak Rank: #86
Current version: 3.1
Release date: 2011-05-19
Tracked for 733 days
|The official app of the French Open, aka the Roland-Garros ® tennis tournament.|
After 3 years, this app has become a world acclaimed reference in tennis… In only 2 weeks last year, as many as 800.000 single users have enjoyed it.
The app received an average of 4 stars by the end of the tournament. Your support is appreciated. Thank you!
2 ways to enjoy the tournament with the app: use it stand-alone on your smartphone and tablet when on the move, or live your first ever “2nd screen” experience when at home: live match on the big screen and social + stats on the smaller one… try it! and give your feedback.
For its 4th edition this year, the app is stuffed with several premiere and awesome features:
- qualifications starting on May, 22nd
- Twitter buzz on players during matches
- Facebook to gather & chat in-app with friends
- Dailymotion with videos of the backstage
- IBM featuring real time game statistics
- Immersive with a blazing virtual 3D stadium tour
- match alerts: up to 5 players
- in-app breaking news at anytime
- 2nd screen: combine TV & mobile experience
- new categories: legends, juniors, wheelchair
Starting May 27th and during 2 weeks, get a 360 of Roland-Garros on your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch:
- real time point-by-point, serve and results
- news flow + pics, schedules and draws
- video highlights and official interviews
- players bios & stats + WTA ATP ranking,
- visitor guide and access plan to the stadium
- official Roland-Garros radio
- FFT shop and Orange Sport site …
Note: due to territory rights limitations, live matches streaming is only available to Orange customers in France.