|NYTimes for iPad – Breaking National & World News by The New York Times Company|
Rank: #197 in iPad Apps (Free Apps)
Recent Rank Change: -1
Peak Rank: #1
Current version: 3.6
Release date: 2010-04-01
Tracked for 2075 days
|Introducing the New York Times app for iPad.|
Experience The Times’s in-depth journalism, elegantly designed with enhanced imagery and multimedia and streamlined navigation. The NYTimes app also includes our International Edition with global news and cultural content from our 50 bureaus around the world.
• Breaking news alerts: Get notified of major developing stories, and tailor alerts to topics of interest including business, politics and sports
• Morning briefings: Start your day with a tip sheet compiled by Times journalists
• Save articles to read later on any of your devices
• Today widget: Top headlines are always just a swipe away
• Pick up where you left off on another device with Handoff
• International edition: Global news and coverage from dozens of bureaus around the world
• Exclusive videos and award-winning photography
• Customize your list of favorite sections and blogs
The NYTimes app is free to download, and all users can access up to 10 free articles per month, from any section. Subscribers get full access to over 25 sections, plus unlimited access to NYTimes.com, with a Times Digital Subscription.
Subscribe now and your first week is free.*
• Unlimited access to this app + NYTimes.com for $14.99 per month. Cancel anytime.
• All Digital Access (including the NYTimes apps for iPhone and iPad + NYTimes.com) for $34.99 per month. Cancel anytime.
All Digital Access members may also share their subscription with a family member.
• Times Premier (including All Digital Access) for $44.99 per month. Times Premier members also receive Times Insider blog access on the iOS apps, as well as web access to the Times Insider blog, Times Talks, TBooks, special Times crosswords and more.
Your subscription will automatically renew each month and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Feedback? Suggestions? Issues? Please contact us at email@example.com or (800) 591-9233. We’ll do our best to assist you. Your feedback is important to us.
*Promotional offers for new subscribers only. Smartphone and tablet apps are not supported on all devices. NYTimes.com + Smartphone Apps, NYTimes.com + Tablet Apps and All Digital Access subscriptions do not include e-reader editions, Times Premier content, or The New York Times Crossword. Prices shown are in U.S. dollars. Other restrictions apply.