|DJ Player by iMect Ltd.|
Rank: #186 in iPad Apps (Free Apps)
Recent Rank Change: -6
Peak Rank: #27
Current version: 5.5
Release date: 2009-11-19
Tracked for 848 days
|DJ Player is the PREMIUM DJing solution for iOS devices, with 2 decks, 2 effect engines and a mixer.|
Designed, developed and tested by professional DJs, every detail is carefully tuned and continuously improved to provide the best DJ application for You.
✔ High stability, performance and audio quality. Lowest latency.
✔ Flexible audio routing with different output modes, plus ultra-low latency WiFi streaming.
✔ Designed for the DJ booth, not just your hand.
✔ Advanced cueing, looping and slip mode.
✔ DVS (Digital Vinyl System) control.
✔ Full MIDI controller support with mapping.
You can discover all features for free, then upgrade to DJ without ads on up to 5 devices.
- Fully mappable. Create, import and modify maps.
- Super low latency jog wheel support.
- Easy map editing with MIDI learn and built-in MIDI monitor.
- Use multiple MIDI sources at once, each with it's own mapping.
- Special additional mappable features for enhancing the capabilities of smaller controllers.
- Adjustable frequency, rpm and phase: compatible with all timecode vinyls.
- Adjustable threshold.
- Input selector: you set which turntable controls a deck. A turntable can control both decks simultaneously for example.
- DVS FX: control the main parameter of the active effect(s).
- Input selector and DVS FX are mappable to MIDI.
- 8 gapless cue/loop points (6 on iPhone and iPod touch), play like a sampler. Modify on-the-fly, while playback/loop goes.
- Vinyl Vision and waveform display, touch to jump (beat and bar aligned).
- Advanced pitch controls with adjustable strengths. Key lock in the ±16 range.
- Reverse play with slip mode.
- BPM sync, automatic bpm and beatgrid detection.
- Beatgrid editor with beatcounter.
- For every channel: fader, gain, low/mid/high ±6 db adjust eq, low/mid/high mixing eq from -96 to 0 db (isolator), hidden cutoff switches, low- and highpass filters.
- Punch control for channel faders and cross (in/out).
- Calibrated channel and master VU meters (with peak hold off/fade/run), balance.
- Pre-listening: master/PFL ratio, headphone volume. Split or stereo PFL.
- Use up to 3 effects in the same time on a deck.
- Gapless auto or bounce looping, from 128 beats to 1/256 beat, triolic 3/4, 1/3 values.
- Loop roll, temp pitch control and reloop.
- BPM-based echo, reverb, lo-fi, flanger, highpass, lowpass, bandpass, notch and peak.
- Convenient track search with textual search/filter. Sort by playlist, artist, title, comment, duration, BPM or natural ("iTunes order").
- Automatic marker shows if a track was played in the last 4 hours. Manual marker on/off for each track.
- Mass analyze, Serato and Traktor metadata support (BPM and cue points/loops).
- The internal standard SQLite db keeps all bpm and cue points even if a track is removed from the device, with import/export.
- Many advanced settings (EQ reset, crossfader curve, etc.).
- Master EQ (in settings) for small speakers bass/treble compensation.
- Automatically or manually post track information and camera images to Twitter.
- iPad only: CPU meter, live camera background.
- Audio buffer size from 512 to 128.
- Multiple background options, use your own background image.