|Adobe Photoshop Express by Adobe|
Rank: #181 in iPad Apps (Free Apps)
Recent Rank Change: -28
Peak Rank: #4
Current version: 3.3
Release date: 2009-10-08
Tracked for 1862 days
|Photo editing was never so fun, fast, and easy. Touch your way to better-looking iPhone pictures using slide bar adjustments, or let automatic one-touch fixes and filters do it for you. Print out your best ones at Walgreens, and share the rest with friends and family on Facebook or via text/email.|
Photoshop Express has more of what you want:
• Basics: Crop, straighten, rotate, and flip your photos. Remove red eye.
• Auto-Fix: A one-touch adjustment for contrast, exposure, and white balance.
• Color: Slide controls for clarity, contrast, exposure, highlights, shadows, temperature, tint, and vibrance.
• One-touch filters: Choose from more than 20 eye-catching effects!
• Borders: Add a distinctive personal touch to your photos with 15 borders and frames. Express yourself!
• Add the Looks Paid pack to give your photos fun, fresh looks with 20 more one-touch filters*
• Add the Noise Reduction Paid pack to minimize unwanted grain and speckling in your night photos*
• New image rendering engine improves performance and enables handling of large file sizes – i.e. panoramic photos
• Print to your local Walgreens directly from app
• Share to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and more.
• One place for all your photos: Upload your photos to Revel to view, re-live, and share albums on your iPad, iPhone, and Mac.
*PAID PACK NOTES:
• The "Effects Pack" has been renamed to the "Looks Pack"
• The "Camera Pack" has been renamed to "Noise Reduction" and can now be found in the "Corrections" slider menu
• Previous effects and borders were replaced by Looks, Premium Looks and Borders
RESTORE/TRANSFER NOTE: To restore or transfer your previous in-app purchases to a new device, go to Settings>Purchase in Photoshop Express and tap Restore Purchase.
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family of products.