|Documents To Go® Premium - Office Suite by DataViz, Inc.|
Rank: #182 in iPad Apps (Paid Apps)
Recent Rank Change: -31
Peak Rank: #9
Current version: 5.1.2
Release date: 2009-06-14
Tracked for 1620 days
|Work from anywhere: View, edit, and create Microsoft® Office files & view Adobe PDF® files on your iOS device with the original & #1 selling mobile Office suite of all time. Docs To Go Premium 5.0 contains best-in-class document viewing & editing, including save & synchronization options directly to your iOS device, desktop & laptop via Wi-Fi, and to the cloud service of your choice (iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive or SugarSync). One purchase includes the iPad & iPhone versions. |
THE DATAVIZ® ADVANTAGE
• Founded in 1984, DataViz is an industry leader in developing mobile Office & productivity solutions for iOS, Mac, and more.
• Documents To Go, now in its 15th year, is currently preloaded on millions of devices around the world.
• InTact Technology™ retains original document formatting of edited files.
• No account sign-up necessary to get started in creating files and the freedom to save files where you choose!
• All your files in one app - no need to download separate components or cloud service/drive apps.
• Technical support is available via email by actual people in our home office & via our robust knowledgebase at DataViz.com.
RECENTLY ADDED in v5.0:
• iOS 7 optimized including AirDrop support.
• App redesign – Modernized user interface includes a refined file explorer, full screen document viewing mode & easy access to extensive editing & formatting options without sacrificing valuable screen real estate.
• iCloud support - Backup & save to iCloud for storing & accessing files between iOS devices.
• In-slide PowerPoint editing - Edit slide contents & formatting directly in the slide vs. a separate/outline view. View/edit/add speaker notes.
• High fidelity PowerPoint viewing - Full presentation mode with support for viewing charts, MS Office SmartArt, and more.
• iPad-optimized - Layout designed to take advantage of the larger screen real estate on iPad, including landscape & portrait views.
OVERALL SUITE FEATURES:
• Universal app - one purchase includes the iPad & iPhone versions.
• View, edit, and create MS Office files (97-2013).
• View PDF, iWork, Text, .RTF files, and more!
• View, edit, save, and sync with multiple cloud services: iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, and SugarSync.
• Save changes directly to your device, multiple cloud services, or to your computer with our desktop/laptop application - free with your purchase (this app allows you to access desktop files & sync via a Wi-Fi connection).
• Send & receive supported email attachments using the built-in Mail app.
• Open & edit files within Docs To Go from any 3rd party app that supports the iOS "Open In" feature.
• File sorting manager (sort your file list by Name, Modified, Size, etc.)
• Supports iTunes File Sharing via USB cable for manually moving files.
FREE DESKTOP APPLICATION available for 2-way file sync via Wi-Fi - Sync & transfer files/folders in one, easy-to-use desktop app.
WORD TO GO FEATURES:
• Format font type, size, color, bold, italics, underline, and highlight text
• High fidelity viewing for embedded graphics, tables, comments, footnotes/endnotes, text boxes, table of contents, and hyperlinks
• Change paragraph alignment
• Edit bullets and numbering
• Find & replace
• Word count
• Open password protected Word 97-2008 files
SHEET TO GO FEATURES:
• Freeze panes
• Extensive cell & number formatting options
• 111 functions supported
• Insert, delete, resize, hide/unhide rows & columns
• Rename, insert, and delete worksheets
• Find/find next
• Open password protected Excel 97-2008 files
SLIDESHOW TO GO FEATURES:
• Thumbnail slide sorter/view
• High fidelity PowerPoint viewing, including: charts, MS Office SmartArt, and more
• Open password protected PowerPoint 97-2013 files
• View/edit/add speaker notes
• Sort slides
• Promote/demote bullets
PDF TO GO FEATURES:
• Pinch-to-zoom to desired PDF page size/width
• Open password-protected PDFs