Atypical Games wowed us with iPad favorite Sky Gamblers and has done it again with Battle Supremacy. Not only does this game have the most realistic open world environment currently available on iOS with wind blowing in the grass and animals scurrying out of the way, it is also good old fashion explosive fun.
The price of the game is currently $4.99, which is an absolute steal considering the quality of the game play experience. I recommend using headphones for an immersive experience or playing it on the big screen through your Apple TV with the stereo turned up loud. The music and sounds are both high quality and the tank experience is very realistic.
- See Atypical’s ongoing tradition of delivering console-quality gaming on mobile devices with photo-realistic visuals utilizing OpenGL ES 3.0, an interactive open world, and clever AI.
- Endure ever-changing weather that blows vegetation with the wind as well as snow and raindrops that reduce visibility when met with light.
- Experience multiplayer modes like Team Death Match, Domination, and King of the Hill, as well as Game Center duels.
- Roll through 12 different missions in the offline single player campaign.
- Pick up the game anytime, anywhere, on any iOS device with iCloud and AirPlay support.
- Boast tank skills by challenging friends, climbing the leaderboards, and unlocking achievements.
- Enjoy a universal app for all iOS devices with iOS 7 from the iPhone 4, to the newest iPad Air!
I made a first look video of gameplay to show you just a tiny bit of the game in action:
The things I didn’t have a chance to include in the video are online play, airplane mode, ship mode, and advanced levels. This is the kind of game you can spend hours playing because there are a lot of levels and areas to explore. When you tire of playing by yourself then jump online with your friends. I highly recommend buying this game!