We used our PadGadget Apps Tracker to find these great deals and we’ll continue to look for the best app deals as they pop-up. Some of these apps are up to 83% off, a couple are even free, so be sure to check them out because they are on sale for a limited time.
- Big City Adventure: New York City HD (Full) – This Big Fish puzzle game has a 5 star App Store rating and is now on sale for $2.99 instead of $4.99.
- Brain Reactor () – This quiz game is now available for Free instead of $4.99.
- Flux Family Secrets – The Ripple Effect HD (FULL) – This popular puzzle game has a 4.5 star App Store rating and is now on sale for $2.99 instead of $4.99.
- Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters () – This comic inspired action game is now on sale for $0.99 instead of $2.99.
- Moto Race () – This challenging motocross game has a 4 star App Store rating and is now available for Free instead of $1.99.
- ShaqDown () – This Shaqarific game has a 4.5 star App Store rating and is now available for Free instead of $0.99.
- Velocispider () – This popular arachnid / dino hybrid arcade game has a 4.5 star App Store rating and is now on sale for $0.99 instead of $2.99.
Productivity and Entertainment Apps
- Knowtilus Pro – Advanced Web Browser with Text Editor () – This Safari alternative is now available for $0.99. That’s a savings of 83% off the apps’ normal price of $5.99.
- PDFpen for iPad – This PDF annotation app has a 4 star App Store rating and is now on sale for $9.99 instead of $14.99.
Also be sure to check out yesterday’s Daily Deal to find more great savings.
= Indicates app is Universal and will run on an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
We use our PadGadget Apps Tracker to constantly monitor the App Store to find the biggest price changes on iPad apps. Our editorial team goes through the data, picks the best deals on the most interesting apps and then brings them to you on a regular basis. All app prices are checked at the time of posting but prices are subject to change without notice. When developers put their apps on sale it’s usually for a very limited time, often 24 hours or less, so be sure to check pricing on iTunes before making a purchase.