We used our PadGadget Apps Tracker to find these great deals and we’ll continue to look for the best app deals as they pop-up. Some of these apps are up to 80% off so be sure to check them out because they are on sale for a limited time.
- Beat Hazard Ultra () – This cool music game has a 5 star App Store rating and is now available for $0.99. That’s a savings of 80% off the apps’ normal price of $4.99.
- Cafeteria Nipponica () – This time-management game has a 4.5 star App Store rating and is now on sale for $0.99 instead of $3.99.
- King of Opera () – This operatic board game has a 4.5 star App Store rating and is now available for Free instead of $1.99.
- Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst HD (Full) – This great puzzle game has a 4 star App Store rating and is now on sale for $2.99 instead of $4.99. This app weighs in at 488 MB so please be sure that you have enough space on your iPad before downloading.
Productivity and Entertainment Apps
- NOAA Hi-Def Radar () – This extremely popular weather app has a 5 star App Store rating and is now on sale for $0.99 instead of $1.99.
- PhotoCool – Photo Editor, Effects, Filters and Frames for Instagram and Facebook () – This photo effects app is now on sale for $0.99 instead of $2.99.
- TiltShift Video – Miniature effect for movies and photos () – This tilt-shit photo effects app has a 4.5 star App Store rating and is now on sale for $1.99 instead of $3.99.
- VideoGrade – Color Editor for HD Video () – This videography editing app has a 4.5 star App Store rating and is now on sale for $1.99 instead of $4.99.
Also be sure to check out yesterday’s Daily Deal to find more great savings.
= Indicates app is Universal and will run on an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
We use our PadGadget Apps Tracker to constantly monitor the App Store to find the biggest price changes on iPad apps. Our editorial team goes through the data, picks the best deals on the most interesting apps and then brings them to you on a regular basis. All app prices are checked at the time of posting but prices are subject to change without notice. When developers put their apps on sale it’s usually for a very limited time, often 24 hours or less, so be sure to check pricing on iTunes before making a purchase.