Just in case you didn’t know how awesome the iPad is for business solutions, FileMaker has just launched an iOS Demo Solutions webpage where businesses can download free demos that spotlight custom iPad and iPhone solutions created using the FileMaker platform. These simple demos are intended to be an inspiration to businesses looking for ways to utilize the mobile ecosystem to enhance their companies.
“The FileMaker Platform has become a hugely popular way for businesses to create custom solutions for the iPad and iPhone,” said Ryan Rosenberg, vice president, marketing and services, FileMaker. “Companies love the fast development, quick returns, and the ability to integrate their iOS solutions with Macs, PCs, and back-end business systems.
The various demos include information for things like event management, point-of-sale transactions, invoicing, customer relations, sales manangement, and more.
The free demos include the following:
• FM Starting Point, a complete customer relationship management system to manage accounts, contacts, calendars, estimates, expenses, invoices, projects, products, staff, timesheets and to-do lists. Developer: Richard Carlton Consulting Inc.
• Sales Beaver Lite, an easy-to-use sales and customer management solution designed for outside sales reps and account managers using iPads and the FileMaker Go for iPad app to manage contacts, follow-up tasks and reporting. Developer: Richard Carlton Consulting Inc.
• Common Core on the Go, an easy to use, powerful iPad solution designed to help educators track student progress toward the national Common Core standards. Developer: Practical Solutions For Educators, Inc.
• KiPointPOS, a robust, mobile Point of Sale solution that lets users make sales anytime, anywhere: in stores, at trade shows, and in the field, including processing credit cards and obtaining signatures. Developer: Ki Systems, Inc.
• GoMaps, a unique, custom mapping solution for iPad and iPhone designed for professionals on the go who need to visit multiple locations on a regular basis and need instant access to information related to each location. Developer: SeedCode LLC
• TimeZync, a fast way to log time against projects and tasks in FileMaker. Developer: SeedCode LLC
• Auditor, a simple and intuitive audit/checklist tool for businesses that organizes audit information in one place. Use it to easily organize health and safety checks, home inspections and compliance records on iPad. Developer: CoreSolutions Software Inc.
• Guest List Manager, an essential guest management system for iPad. Check-in guests, get live stats on counts, notify hosts upon VIP arrivals, print name badges and send reminder emails. Developer: Cutting Edge Software Ltd
To take advantage of the free demos, download the FileMaker Go 12 app and then browse the list for what interests you. You can tap on any listing to find out details about the demo. You can then “test drive” the demo solution by creating your own iPad business solution that works temporarily. The FileMaker platform is a subscription-based business solution and full-featured development requires additional purchases.