Accessory design firm PocoMaru is no stranger to Kickstarter thanks to the company’s successful PocoWool Clutch campaign which received funding in early January. For its current campaign the Seattle-based startup has its sights set on giving the iPad an even smarter cover.
Manufactured with a combination of wool and leather, the PocoWool iPad cover comes in eight different shades, which range from buttoned-down to fashion-forward, that will likely appeal to iPad owners with a fondness for clean lines and natural fibers. I’m definitely partial to the fuchsia wool with orange leather trim.
The case offers the following features:
- Ideal wool material, fashionable design, feather-light weight(6oz).
- All-in-one case, stand, and smart cover
- Stand iPads with multiple angles including portrait and landscape, on a couch, on your lap, on a desk or any other stable surface.
- Grab-and-go design is perfect for quick meetings.
- Extremely durable, despite the soft look.
- Provides a convenient location for sticky notes.
Pledge before the early bird slots are gone and receive a PocoWool iPad cover for $39. Pledge $75 to receive a PocoWool iPad cover and an iPhone clutch.
Interested backers must pledge before the project period ends on February 25, 2013.