Last week we took a look at several great options for outfitting your new iPad Mini. As people begin to receive their new miniature devices, the need to protect them (and decorate them) is of increasing interest (and concern, for those who need a little extra protection for their on-the-go electronics).
1. BoxWave Glamour & Glitz ($34.95, on special right now for $19.95) – Anybody who knows me at all will confirm that I am a sucker for anything with a little shimmer or sparkle and the BoxWave Flamour and Glitz case for the new iPad Mini is absolutely no exception. Available in Princess Pink, Ruby Slipper, Emerald Green, and Cosmo Pink, this little case is more about being dressed up than protected. Slim and very lightweight, this case is for those of you that will smile every time you see a touch of bling on your tablet!
2. PADACS Rubata Mini ($39.95) – Do keyboards make you happy? Do you worry about how you will ever manage to type on the smaller on-screen keyboard found on your new iPad Mini? Look no further than the PADACS Rubata Mini case with Bluetooth keyboard, offering a “complete 59 key hard-shell keyboard including specially designed volume, brightness and search keys.” This case also features a fold-out stand that brings it to the perfect laptop-like angle for typing on.
3. XtremeMac Micro Folio Pocket ($42.95) – Everybody has their favorite pair of jeans so whynot wear them on your iPad as a stylish and funky new case from XtremeMac? With their Micro Folio Pocket case you can enjoy a soft bi-folding front cover in rugged denim fabric with a rigid and tough back cover. A built in stand and soft-touch lining make this a full-featured case that is available in a fun rainbow of colors, including: vivid pink, orange, purple and denim blue.
4. Targus Versavu Rotating Case & Stand ($49.99) – There is no question that Targus knows how to make a good case and the Versavu Rotating Case & Stand is no exception. With a durable hard shell exterior but a lovely soft lining, this case offers your iPad Mini the ultimate in protection combined with a variety of viewing angles (including complete 360 degree swivel that makes it easy to transition between landscape and portrait options).
5. Marware DoubleTake iPad mini Case ($54.99) – If you want something that is really special and quite a bit different from most cases, take a look at the Marware DoubleTake iPad mini case. What makes this case unique is the durable dual-material composition: the outer layer provides protection while the “intricately designed soft rubber inner layer provides shock absorption.” Soft magnets will keep the lid closed while always giving access to all ports, buttons and speakers.