For today’s Daily Deal we’ve found 7 great apps to add to your iPad collection. We have 3 productivity / entertainment apps and 4 game apps in today’s bundle.
We used our PadGadget Apps Tracker to find these great deals and we’ll continue to look for the best app deals as they pop-up. Some of these apps are up to 67% off, a couple are even free, so be sure to check them out because they are on sale for a limited time.
- Action Truck () – This very popular truck racing game has a 4.5 star App Store rating and is now available for Free instead of $1.99.
- DrawRace 2 HD – This very popular racing game from Chillingo has a 4.5 star App Store rating and is now available for Free instead of $2.99. This app weighs in at 277 MB so please be sure that you have enough space on your iPad before downloading.
- Hatchi – A retro virtual pet () – This retro pet keeping game has a 4.5 star App Store rating and is now available for Free instead of $0.99.
- Paranormal Agency HD (Full) – This fun game has a 4 star App Store rating and is now on sale for $1.99 instead of $4.99.
Productivity and Entertainment Apps
- Card Shop () – This useful postcard app has a 4 star App Store rating and is now on sale for $0.99 instead of $2.99.
- It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown () – This classic interactive storybook app has a 4 star App Store rating and is now on sale for $1.99 instead of $4.99.
- Workout Hero – WOD and Fitness LOG for CrossFit , Tabata , and Paleo () – This fitness app has a 4.5 star App Store rating and is now on sale for $0.99 instead of $1.99.
Also be sure to check out yesterday’s Daily Deal to find more great savings.
= Indicates app is Universal and will run on an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
We use our PadGadget Apps Tracker to constantly monitor the App Store to find the biggest price changes on iPad apps. Our editorial team goes through the data, picks the best deals on the most interesting apps and then brings them to you on a regular basis. All app prices are checked at the time of posting but prices are subject to change without notice. When developers put their apps on sale it’s usually for a very limited time, often 24 hours or less, so be sure to check pricing on iTunes before making a purchase.