For today’s Weekly App Series we’ve found great apps to add to your iPad collection. We have included five essential apps for prospective car buyers in this week’s bundle. Our editorial team goes through the data, picks the best and most interesting apps and then brings them to you on a regular basis.
We used our PadGadget Apps Tracker to find these great apps and we’ll continue to look for the best apps on a weekly basis. Be sure to check them out because these apps might just be what you’re looking for.
This week’s category is: Apps to Buy a Car
1. CarZen (Free) – This is a great app if you’re looking to buy a car, because it has more than two million listings and information from 18,000 different dealerships. The app also comes with nearly 500,000 reviews of both dealers and cars, from consumers and from automotive journalists. There are even video reviews for a slew of new and used cars, so you’re able to find exactly what you’re looking for. With an easy-to-use configuration tool, you can build and price your ideal car, and there are photo galleries for all the hottest cars.
2. CarSoup Car Shopping (Free) – CarSoup is an app for the popular Carsoup.com website, where you can buy and sell both new and used cars. The app has more than one million cars to choose from, and robust app search tools allow you to narrow down your results to make shopping for a car a breeze. You can use your current location to find nearby cars, and you can contact sellers right within the app. There are also plenty of local savings specials, and full screen exterior and interior photos of every car.
3. Edmunds (Free) – Edmunds is a popular car searching app that has been optimized for the iPad. This app provides new and used vehicle information, including the True Market Value pricing that comes from the sister website, Edmunds.com. If you’re researching a new car, reading consumer reviews, looking for rebates, or looking to find the value of your current car, this app is for you. This is an all in one research app with professional reviews, consumer ratings, safety ratings, and more, for a variety of new and used vehicles.
4. Cars.com for iPad (Free) – The Cars.com iPad app is the companion app for the popular and widely used Cars.com website. With this app, you can search new and used car listings and compare multiple makes and models against one another to find the best fit for you. Every car listing comes with detailed information, including high quality photos, free CARFAX reports, and seller contacts. You’ll also find new car videos, photos, and reviews in the app, giving you everything that you need to find a new car right at your fingertips.
5. Car Calc Pro ($1.99) – Car Calc Pro is an app that allows you to calculate your monthly payments for potential auto loans. You can enter loan terms from one to seven years, with interest rates up to 25.9 percent, so you can estimate your payments before you go to purchase a car. You’re also able to compare two loans side by side to find the best deal, and the app has information that lets you compare buying to leasing to choose the option that’s right for you. With this app, you can find out the total cost of buying and owning a car.
Notes: For additional information, check out the PadGadget Apps Tracker. Our tracker provides an easy way to constantly monitor the App Store to find the best iPad apps for you. If you loved these apps, be sure to check out our Weekly Series list of apps for the iPad.