Young kids across the country are starting to return to school after summer break and today we have partnered with Kids Academy to offer our readers a chance to win an iPad/iPhone promo code for Cartoon ABC.
This interactive ABC app is designed to teach preschoolers and kindergarteners the alphabet in a fun and engaging way.
In our recent review of this universal app, we reported “Kids Academy modernized the timeless practice of learning letters through colorful digital cards that include enough interactivity to keep kids interested. It isn’t so busy, however, that kids will lose sight of the app’s main goal, which is to teach them to recognize letters by their shape and sound.”
App features include:
- Fully Retina display support
- Interactive elements for each letter of the alphabet
- Teaches ABCs, phonics, word recognition, vocabulary
- 100+ interactive characters
- Original artwork and sounds
- Kids’ progress area
In addition to the fun kids can have with this app on their iPads, Kids Academy has a free ABC poster available to print (A2 size) on their website.
You can download Cartoon ABC from the App Store for $2.99 or you can enter our contest for a chance to win a free promo code. We have ten promo codes to give away and entering our contest is easy! Just follow the directions below and maybe you’ll be a winner. Good luck!
Enter via Twitter in two easy steps
- Follow us on Twitter. You must follow us on Twitter so that we can send you a Direct Message if you win. If you aren’t following us, we have no way of contacting you directly.
- Click on the tweet button below and have our contest message automatically added to your Twitter status box. Then simply click to tweet!
Please make sure you are following PadGadget before you Click to Tweet below! Readers who are not following PadGadget will not be selected.
Click below for a chance to win a Cartoon ABC promo code.
Ten lucky winners will be selected at random. You can enter as many times as you like and the contest ends Wednesday, August 29th at 11:59pm Central Time.