Summer is in full swing and whether traveling for a beach vacation or stepping outside to the pool in our own backyard, iPads are trusty companions for many of us. This weekend we have something to use for all your outdoor activities with an iPad – a 3M Natural View Anti-Glare Screen Protector.
We reviewed the screen protector a couple of days ago and although we found it to minimize the “crispness of the Retina display,” we found “the anti-glare works fantastic.”
- Durable protection from scratches, dust and dirt
- Optimized glare reduction for improved readability
- Unique smooth-touch surface (fingers don’t stick even when wet)
- Stay-clean edges
If you need an anti-glare screen protector for your upcoming trip to the beach, 3M products can be purchased at select Target stores around the country. You can also try your luck and enter our contest for a chance to win! Just follow the directions below and maybe you’ll be a winner. Good luck!
Enter via Twitter in two easy steps
- Follow us on Twitter. You must follow us on Twitter so that we can send you a Direct Message if you win. If you aren’t following us, we have no way of contacting you directly.
- Click on the tweet button below and have our contest message automatically added to your Twitter status box. Then simply click to tweet!
Please make sure you are following PadGadget before you Click to Tweet below! Readers who are not following PadGadget will not be selected.
One lucky winner will be selected at random to win. You can enter as many times as you like and the contest ends Sunday, July 22nd at 11:59pm Central Time.
Winners have 48 hours from the time they are contacted to respond to our direct message. If we have not been contacted by the original winner within that time period, a new winner will be selected.
Note: PadGadget only ships to addresses in the United States and APO/FPO mailboxes.
Click below for a chance to win a 3M Natural View Anti-Glare Screen Protector (fits 2nd and 3rd generation).