For today’s Daily Deal we’ve found 7 great apps to add to your iPad collection. We have 6 productivity / entertainment apps and 1 game apps in today’s bundle.
We used our PadGadget Apps Tracker to find these great deals and we’ll continue to look for the best app deals as they pop-up. Some of these apps are up to 53% off, a couple are even free, so be sure to check them out because they are on sale for a limited time.
- Amy’s Froyo () – This amusing game has a 4 star App Store rating and is now available for Free instead of $1.99.
Productivity and Entertainment Apps
- Algebra Touch () – This very popular education app has a 4.5 star App Store rating and is now on sale for $1.99 instead of $2.99.
- Grafio – Diagrams & ideas – This practical productivity app has a 4.5 star App Store rating and is now on sale for $4.99 instead of $6.99.
- Laminar – This useful photography app has a 4.5 star App Store rating and is now on sale for $2.99 instead of $4.99.
- NBC Tour de France Live Mobile () – This popular sports app has a 4 star App Store rating and is now on sale for $9.99 instead of $14.99.
- NOTION – This convenient music app has a 4 star App Store rating and is now on sale for $6.99 instead of $14.99. This app is a whopper, it weighs in at 1.12 GB so be sure that you have enough space on your iPad and that you are on a speedy network before purchasing.
- PolyFrame () – This handy photography app has a 4 star App Store rating and is now available for Free instead of $0.99.
Also be sure to check out yesterday’s Daily Deal to find more great savings.
= Indicates app is Universal and will run on an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
We use our PadGadget Apps Tracker to constantly monitor the App Store to find the biggest price changes on iPad apps. Our editorial team goes through the data, picks the best deals on the most interesting apps and then brings them to you on a regular basis. All app prices are checked at the time of posting but prices are subject to change without notice. When developers put their apps on sale it’s usually for a very limited time, often 24 hours or less, so be sure to check pricing on iTunes before making a purchase.