For today’s Daily Deal we’ve found 8 great apps to add to your iPad collection. We have 3 productivity / entertainment apps and 5 game apps in today’s bundle.
We used our PadGadget Apps Tracker to find these great deals and we’ll continue to look for the best app deals as they pop-up. Some of these apps are up to 80% off, several are even free, so be sure to check them out because they are on sale for a limited time.
- 9 Innings: Pro Baseball 2011 () – This insanely popular baseball game has a 5 star App Store rating and is now available for Free instead of $0.99.
- CreaVures () – This amusing game from Chillingo has a 4.5 star App Store rating and is now available for Free instead of $0.99.
- StarDunk Gold – Online Basketball in Space () – This very popular basketball game has a 4.5 star App Store rating and is now available for Free instead of $2.99.
- Tesla Wars HD – This very popular arcade game is now available for Free instead of $1.99.
- Zombie Run HD () – This excellent arcade game has a 4.5 star App Store rating and is now available for Free instead of $0.99.
Productivity and Entertainment Apps
- CIA : Operation Ajax – This top rated comic book app has a 5 star App Store rating and is now available for $0.99. That’s a savings of 80% off the apps’ normal price of $4.99. This app weighs in at 407 MB so please be sure that you have enough space on your iPad before downloading.
- Hitpad – See What’s Up – This very popular news app has a 4 star App Store rating and is now on sale for $0.99 instead of $2.99.
- LiquiPad HD – This entertainment app is now on sale for $0.99 instead of $1.99.
Also be sure to check out yesterday’s Daily Deal to find more great savings.
= Indicates app is Universal and will run on an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
We use our PadGadget Apps Tracker to constantly monitor the App Store to find the biggest price changes on iPad apps. Our editorial team goes through the data, picks the best deals on the most interesting apps and then brings them to you on a regular basis. All app prices are checked at the time of posting but prices are subject to change without notice. When developers put their apps on sale it’s usually for a very limited time, often 24 hours or less, so be sure to check pricing on iTunes before making a purchase.