Father’s Day is only a few more sleeps away and whether your dad is getting his first iPad as a gift this year or just can’t live without his tablet already, he can always stand to get a new accessory.
Take a look at a few ideas to help you shop for the guy that likely already has everything (including that crazy mug you made him all those years ago that leaks coffee everywhere if he tries to use it or the ashtray he treasures even though he doesn’t smoke).
1. EXO SleeveCase(starting at $53, depending on accessories) – Dad is definitely going to need a manly case to carry his iPad around in –even if he already has it safe and sound inside an Apple case. The EXO SleeveCase is made of indestructible ballistic nylon and can easily be used to toss the iPad inside another bag or briefcase. If you think dad would like it, add in the optional strap or Piggyback accessories case to round this out into something even more full featured.
2. iGrill($79.95) – The iGrill is an app enabled wireless Bluetooth meat thermometer. Combining standard function, technical innovation and impeccable style (along with dual probes and the ability to monitor your food from 200 feet away), the iGrill is the perfect gift for any father who loves his grill. The free app that accompanies the iGrill has recipes and timers all while letting you know when your food has reached a safe temperature.
3. BeoSound 8(£749.00) – This accessory is likely a little out of your price range, but if you have the means there are few things as beautiful and functional as an audio solution from Bang and Olufsen. The Beosound 8 is the perfect blend of stylish and functional, giving dad a truly elegant way to dock his iPad in order to listen to his favorite tunes. The design of the Beosound allows for placement on a desktop surface or hanging on a wall.
4. Sennheiser PXC 250-II($199.95) – In the land of personal audio, few companies make a nicer set of headphones than Sennheiser. Dad will appreciate NoiseGard noise cancelling effects (eliminating up to 80% of droning, fatiguing airplane or bus cabin noise) while still getting an over the ear style headphone with integrated volume control all with ultra-portability in mind, making them the perfect companion to the iPad.
5. RAM iPad Mount($53.35) – There are a large number of fantastic apps out there for golf enthusiasts and if your dad takes advantage of any of them, consider grabbing one of these rail mounts for his iPad so he can more easily tote his iPad around the golf course. Designed to fit securely (and safely) on his golf cart (with a rubber ball and socket system that also lets you adjust the viewing angle), the RAM iPad Mount is the perfect accessory to improve dad’s golf game.