Fotopedia quickly became one of the most popular app developers in the photography category for the iPad due to the breathtaking images they bring to life. Today, the company has released their first Retina display compatible photography app, Fotopedia Morocco.
According to Jean-Marie Hullot, CEO of Fotopedia, popularity for the apps has increased by 70 percent since the release of the new iPad. “Our mission is to help people discover the beauty of the world. I am very pleased to be able to share this new app, featuring the extraordinary photography of acclaimed photographer Jacques Bravo on the extraordinary Retina display of the new iPad,” said Hullot.
Features of the app include:
- Thousands of breathtaking pictures served at high resolution for the Retina display
- Trip Builder to create your own trip or easy-to-build personalized tours
- Free Wallpapers for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Visual stories, updated frequently
- Instant Slideshows
- Share your favorite images and stories via email, Facebook and Twitter
- Open Graph integration with Facebook to easily share your discoveries
- Shuffle or shake your device to discover new images
- Complete navigation with smart tags, search and interactive maps
Fotopedia has seen more than 12 million downloads for its collection of breathtaking photography apps. Almost all of their apps are free and include “Visual Stories,” which are small articles about the country that are updated weekly.
Fotopedia Morroco is free to download and available in the App Store today.