What’s new about the iBackFlip Somersault? This well-designed accessory was created to work on-the-go or at a desk as a portable iPad stand. The bag has been redesigned to include more storage and will protect your iPad from wind and weather. The bag’s designers have thought of everything. There is even an iPad camera hole hiding behind the front pocket of the bag.
Have you ever wished you could ride a bike while filming video on your iPad? Thanks to the iBackFlip Somersault, you can. This case is a must for active multi-taskers. It is available for pre-order from the company web site for $99.99. The black nylon case is available with red, blue or grey accents.
The iBackFlip Somersault is made in the USA and is compatible with the iPad 2 and the original iPad. It includes the following features:
- Unique swivel design, flip from back to front for easy use, without even removing backpack.
- Unique reversible design for desktop deployment. Flips inside out 180 degrees.
- Features dual zipper deployment and one handed removal.
- Embedded magnets accommodates the sleep/wake sensor located on the iPad 2.
- iPad can be positioned with the home button on the left or right.
- Complete access to all iPad ports and switches when mounted.
- 2 Medium storage pockets and Smart Phone pocket.
- Large main storage cavity (Space for 11 or 13 inch MacBook Air)
- Camera access flap
- Quick disconnect shoulder straps
- 2 Utility hooks
- Stylus Holder
- Elastic Utility Bands on shoulder straps (thread headphones, etc.)
Will these new features lure iBackFlip users to purchase this new model? Do you want to carry a Mac Air and an iPad at the same time? Let us know in the comments.
Still interested in the iBackFlip Original? It’s available at the discounted price of $49.99.