For today’s Daily Deal we’ve found nine great apps to add to your iPad collection. We have four productivity / entertainment apps and five game apps in today’s bundle.
We used our PadGadget Apps Tracker to find these great deals and we’ll continue to look for the best app deals as they pop-up. Some of these apps are up to 80% off, so be sure to check them out because they are on sale for a limited time.
- The Moron Test HD – The classic iPhone game has made its way to the iPad. Test your mental faculties with this wacky game. The Moron Test HD is now on sale for $0.99 instead of $4.99 during its launch week.
- Mystic T Puzzle – 144 levels of puzzle fun await you in this 4.5 star rated iPad game. Best of all, it’s now available for Free instead of $0.99.
- Royal Envoy HD (Full) – This 4.5 star rated time management and strategy game is now on sale for $4.99 instead of $6.99.
- DOOM Classic – This classic first person shooter has a four star App Store rating and it’s now on sale for $4.99 instead of $6.99.
- Worms 2: Armageddon – If you enjoyed Worms, you’ll love the all new Worms 2. Grab it while it’s on on sale for $0.99 instead of $4.99.
- Pictorial HD – Do you love staring at the stars? Like playing games on your iPad? Why not combine the two with this 4.5 star rated iPad game. Pictorial is now on sale for $0.99 instead of $1.99.
- Visible Body for iPad 2 3D Human Anatomy Atlas – Explore and discover the wonders of the human body with this beautiful iPad app. The app needs the extra horsepower of the iPad 2 so iPad owners are out of luck. Grab this four star rated app for $29.99 instead of $99.99.
- DinoBoy Adventures – This multiple choice kids’ storybook has just made it on Apple’s ”New and Noteworthy” list and is now on sale for $1.99 instead of $3.99.
- The Penelope Rose HD – This cool peek ‘n play kids’ storybook app has a 4.5 star App Store rating. The Penelope Rose HD is now on sale for $2.99 instead of $6.99.
Also be sure to check out yesterday’s Daily Deal to see more great deals.
We use our PadGadget Apps Tracker to constantly monitor the App Store to find the biggest price changes on iPad apps. Our editorial team goes through the data, picks the best deals on the most interesting apps and then brings them to you on a regular basis.
All app prices are checked at the time of posting but prices are subject to change without notice. When developers put their games on sale it’s usually for a very limited time, often 24 hours or less, so be sure to check pricing on iTunes before making a purchase.