For today’s Daily Deal we’ve found eight great apps to add to your iPad collection. We have three productivity / entertainment apps and five game apps in today’s bundle.
We used our PadGadget Apps Tracker to find these great deals and we’ll continue to look for the best app deals as they pop-up. Some of these apps are up to 66% off, so be sure to check them out because they are on sale for a limited time.
- Slice It! – This fun 4.5 star rated game will have you slicing up shapes in no time. Now on sale for $0.99 instead of $1.99.
- The Smurfs Movie Storybook – Children’s Book – Celebrate the Smurf’s movie release with this entertaining storybook. It’s now on sale for $0.99 instead of $2.99. (Full Review)
- Ghostwriter Notes – When we reviewed Ghostwriter last month, we said it was fully featured and able to replace a pen and paper for note taking, making this app a solid choice if you’re looking for a new way to take notes. Ghostwriter is now on sale for $2.99 instead of $3.99.
- Glowfish HD (Full) – This psychedelic underwater adventure is sure to put you in a mellow mood. Glowfish HD is now on sale for $2.99 instead of $6.99.
- Trenches: Generals – Enjoy some trench warfare with this 3.5 star rated game. It’s now on sale for $0.99 instead of $2.99.
- PipeRoll HD – This three star game is on sale for $0.99 instead of $1.99.
- Annexula – This 3.5 star fantasy defense game is now on sale for $0.99 instead of $2.99.
- Solution of Equation – Back to school is just around the corner so why not refresh your math skills before it’s too late? Solution of Equation is now available for Free instead of $2.99.
Also be sure to check out yesterday’s Daily Deal to see more great deals.
We use our PadGadget Apps Tracker to constantly monitor the App Store to find the biggest price changes on iPad apps. Our editorial team goes through the data, picks the best deals on the most interesting apps and then brings them to you on a regular basis.
All app prices are checked at the time of posting but prices are subject to change without notice. When developers put their games on sale it’s usually for a very limited time, often 24 hours or less, so be sure to check pricing on iTunes before making a purchase.