For today’s Daily Deal we’ve found 10 great apps to add to your iPad collection. We have six productivity / entertainment apps and four game apps in today’s bundle.
We used our PadGadget Apps Tracker to find these great deals and we’ll continue to look for the best app deals as they pop-up. Some of these apps are up to 80% off, so be sure to check them out because they are on sale for a limited time.
- Red Devil HD – This 4.5 star rated app has a great physics engine and fun game play. It’s now on sale for $0.99 instead of $1.99.
- Angry Birds HD – This top rated iOS game is now 60% off the normal price. Grab it while it’s on sale for $1.99 instead of $4.99.
- Monster Trouble HD – This fun tower defense game is now on sale for $2.99 instead of $4.99.
- Tikal – This 4.5 star iPad board game is now on sale for $2.99 instead of $3.99.
- Round To It – This four star note and to-do app is now on sale for $1.99 instead of $2.99.
- PhotoToaster – Edit and stylize your photos with this 4.5 star rated app. It’s now on sale for $0.99 instead of $1.99.
- flickr hd – This 3.5 star App Store rated app is the perfect iPad companion for anyone using flickr. It’s now on sale for $0.99 instead of $1.99.
- iCatcher! (a podcast catcher app) – This popular 4.5 star rated app is the perfect way to find, follow and listen to your favorite podcasts. iCatcher is now on sale for $0.99 instead of $1.99.
- Touch Notes for iPad – This 4.5 star note app is now on sale for $0.99 instead of $1.99.
- Daily Motivation – A Month of Self Improvement Inspiration – Need a daily pick-me-up? Daily Motivation is now on sale for $0.99 instead of $5.99.
Also be sure to check out yesterday’s Daily Deal to see more great deals.
We use our PadGadget Apps Tracker to constantly monitor the App Store to find the biggest price changes on iPad apps. Our editorial team goes through the data, picks the best deals on the most interesting apps and then brings them to you on a regular basis.
All app prices are checked at the time of posting but prices are subject to change without notice. When developers put their games on sale it’s usually for a very limited time, often 24 hours or less, so be sure to check pricing on iTunes before making a purchase.