For today’s Daily Deal we’ve found nine great apps to add to your iPad collection. We have five productivity / entertainment apps and four game apps in today’s bundle.
We used our PadGadget Apps Tracker to find these great deals and we’ll continue to look for the best app deals as they pop-up. Some of these apps are up to 80% off, so be sure to check them out because they are on sale for a limited time.
- Activity Monitor Touch – Uses this 3.5 star rated utility to track and monitor your iPad’s device ID, capacity, free memory, battery power, and network state. Activity Monitor Touch is now on sale for $0.99 instead of $1.99.
- Push-Cars HD – This 3.5 car puzzle game has been featured by Apple as a “New and Noteworthy” app. It’s now available for Free instead of $1.99.
- Sir Charlie Stinky Socks and the Really BIG Adventure – This fun kids storybook is now on sale for $0.99 instead of $4.99.
- NOAA Weather Radio HD – With severe weather sweeping across the country, now’s a great time to stock up on weather alert app. NOAA Weather Radio is now on sale for $1.99 instead of $2.99.
- The Civil War Today – This A&E Television production documents the events of 150 years ago when brother fought brother in the bloodiest war the US has ever fought. This 4.5 star rated app is now on sale for $4.99 instead of $7.99.
- Berlin ✭Essential✭ Guide – Check out the German capital with this great little travel app. It packs over 450 sites and 3,200 photos to make sure you get a complete overview of what this great city has to offer. Berlin Essential Guide is on sale for $2.99 instead of $4.99.
- Hidden Object Crosswords – This 4.5 star rated app combines a hidden object game with a crossword game. It’s now on sale for $2.99 instead of $4.99.
- DodgeDot – This game is deceivingly simple but truly addictive. DodgeDot is now on sale for $1.99 instead of $2.99.
- Backbreaker 2: Vengeance HD – With professional football looking iffy this season, why not enjoy some gridiron fun with this iPad football game. Now on sale for $0.99 instead of $4.99.
Also be sure to check out yesterday’s Daily Deal to see more great deals.
We use our PadGadget Apps Tracker to constantly monitor the App Store to find the biggest price changes on iPad apps. Our editorial team goes through the data, picks the best deals on the most interesting apps and then brings them to you on a regular basis.
All app prices are checked at the time of posting but prices are subject to change without notice. When developers put their games on sale it’s usually for a very limited time, often 24 hours or less, so be sure to check pricing on iTunes before making a purchase.