The iPad is a great tool to save and carry around those big moments in time. Whether it is an European vacation, a Disney adventure with the family, your kids memorable moments, or a picture of a funny moment in your life, all your photos deserve the best treatment — or better yet, a special place on your iPad.
Over the next several weeks PadGadget will be bringing readers a wide range of app reviews and information designed to help readers maximize their tablet’s photography capabilities.
We will be covering apps that serve as photo editing and file management tools, and as a way to transfer and manage your photos easily. And whether the coming summer months mean a great time for vacation or spending time with friends and family, our series of posts will suggest a host of ways that your iPad can help you become an expert when it comes to managing your best moments in life.
Be sure to check back often over the next several weeks and discover some of the best iPad apps and accessories to add to your photography collection.
- Snapseed: Simple Photo Editing
- PhotoSync: Wireless Transfer Made Easy
- Amazing Photo Effects with 100 Cameras in 1
- Create Works of Art with JixiPix Apps (Pt.1)
- Show off your 3D Photos with LuxFolio
- Create Works of Art with JixiPix Apps (Pt. 2)
- Create Your Own Comics and Embellished Photos with Halftone
- Design Snazzy Collages with PhotoShake
- Take Fun Photos With Incredibooth
- Make Stylized Videos With MovieCam
- “Toast” Your Photos with PhotoToaster
- Make Your Photos Pop With Colorblast!
Check back each day for a new post in our iPad Photography Series.