For today’s Daily Deal we’ve found eight great apps to add to your iPad collection. We have five productivity / utility apps and three game apps in today’s bundle.
We used our PadGadget Apps Tracker to find these great deals and we’ll continue to look for the best app deals as they pop-up. Some of these apps are up to 60% off, some are even free, so be sure to check them out because they are on sale for a limited time.
- Speedball 2 Evolution – This futuristic sports game melds hockey with football to create a great new iPad game experience. This 4.5 star rated app is on sale now for Free instead of $2.99.
- HECTOR: Ep1 HD – We Negotiate with Terrorists – We reviewed this new game earlier this month and gave it a four star rating. We said, “If you like or can tolerate crude, off-color jokes and enjoy engrossing tap to move puzzle gameplay, then this game is for you.” It’s now on sale for $2.99 instead of $6.99.
- Dino Cap – This 3.5 star rated game is now available for Free instead of $0.99.
- FlickStackr – Enjoy and share your photos on Flickr with this four star rated app. FlickStackr is now on sale for $0.99 instead of $1.99.
- iLoader for Facebook HD – Batch upload your videos and photos to Facebook with this handy four star App Store rated app. It’s now on sale for $1.99 instead of $2.99.
- 2Do: Tasks Done in Style – If getting organized is on your New Year’s resolutions then 2Do will be a helpful app for your iPad. This four star App Store rated app is now on sale for $4.99 instead of $6.99.
- Jump Desktop (Remote Desktop) – Manage you computer remotely with this 3.5 star rated RDP app. Jump Desktop is now on sale for $9.99 instead of $19.99.
- 1Password Pro – Manage all of your passwords with this useful app. 1Password well help you keep track of all of your online passwords with one simple and secure app. 1Password has a 3.5 star rating and is now on sale for $11.99 instead of $14.99.
Also be sure to check out yesterday’s Daily Deal to see more great deals.
We use our PadGadget Apps Tracker to constantly monitor the App Store to find the biggest price changes on iPad apps. Our editorial team goes through the data, picks the best deals on the most interesting apps and then brings them to you on a regular basis.
All app prices are checked at the time of posting but prices are subject to change without notice. When developers put their games on sale it’s usually for a very limited time, often 24 hours or less, so be sure to check pricing on iTunes before making a purchase.