For today’s Daily Deal we’ve found nine great apps to add to your iPad collection. We have five productivity / utility apps, three entertainment apps and a game app in today’s bundle.
We used our PadGadget Apps Tracker to find these great deals and we’ll continue to look for the best app deals as they pop-up. Some of these apps are up to 50% off, so be sure to check them out because they are on sale for a limited time.
- Inkpad – This 4.5 star rated drawing app is the perfect app for artists and doodlers alike. If you like to draw, be sure to grab a copy of this great app while it’s on sale for $2.99 instead of $4.99.
- Tapper World Tour HD – Manage a bar and keep your patrons happy in this fun iPad Game. Tapper World has a four star rating and is now on sale for $0.99 instead of $1.99.
- Earthquake Hound / Impact Analyzer – Track the latest earthquakes from across this globe with this 4.5 star rated app. It’s now on sale for $0.99 instead of $1.99.
- Swapsies – Let your kids make their own fun characters with this kids matching app. Swapsies is on sale for $0.99 instead of $1.99.
- Spark Radio – Check out radio stations from across the globe and as a bonus you can “watch” your music with mesmerizing musical animations. Spark Radio is on sale for $0.99 instead of $1.99.
- ClickySticky – Let your kids have some fun on your iPad with this entertaining animated sticker book app. ClickySticky is now on sale for$0.99 instead of $1.99.
- Facebook & Chat for iPad – Friends with Benefits – This four star app is the perfect companion for any Facebook user. It’s now on sale for $0.99 instead of $1.99.
- AllSync – Sync and Import your Contacts with Ease – Sync your friends and contacts across Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, Orkut, Netlog, Linkedin, Plaxo and MySpace with this 4.5 star rated app. AllSync is now on sale for $1.99 instead of $2.99.
- BRADYGAMES Official L.A. NOIRE APP – This is the official companion app for the the new hit game L.A. Noire. Now on sale for $1.99 instead of $2.99.
Also be sure to check out yesterday’s Daily Deal to see more great deals.
We use our PadGadget Apps Tracker to constantly monitor the App Store to find the biggest price changes on iPad apps. Our editorial team goes through the data, picks the best deals on the most interesting apps and then brings them to you on a regular basis.
All app prices are checked at the time of posting but prices are subject to change without notice. When developers put their games on sale it’s usually for a very limited time, often 24 hours or less, so be sure to check pricing on iTunes before making a purchase.