Is the only recipe you know for cooking with an iPad the one Stephen Colbert created for Salsa? If so, then it’s time to get that iPad off the sofa and into the kitchen! Over the next two weeks PadGadget will be bringing readers a wide range of app reviews and information designed to help readers maximize their tablet’s culinary capabilities.
We will be covering apps that serve as cookbooks, recipe archives, and private cooking lessons. We’ll even help you get the kids involved! And whether the coming summer months mean BBQ, cocktails, or just getting together with friends, our series of posts will suggest a host of ways that your iPad can make your gathering even better.
Be sure to check back often over the next two weeks and discover some of the best iPad accessories and apps to add to your cooking collection.
- How to Cook Everything
- Fine Cooking: Cook Fresh
- Southern Living Big Book of BBQ
- Have Some Fun in the Kitchen with These Kids Apps
- Kung Fu Panda 2 Interactive Cookbook
- The Photo Cookbook
- KitchenPad Timer
- Kitchen-friendly iPad Stands and Mounts
- Kitchen-friendly iPad Cases
- The Recipe Box
- Cocktails HD
- Plan Healthier Menus With Cooking Light
- VizChef Offers Photos With Each Recipe Step
- Jamie Oliver’s App
Be sure to check out more great posts as part of our on-going iPad Cooking Series.