For today’s Daily Deal we’ve found nine great apps to add to your iPad collection. We have six entertainment apps and three game apps in today’s bundle.
We used our PadGadget Apps Tracker to find these great deals and we’ll continue to look for the best app deals as they pop-up. Some of these apps are up to 66% off, one’s even free, so be sure to check them out because they are on sale for a limited time.
- ROCK BAND Reloaded for iPad – This is an iPad version of the super popular game console rock game. It includes 33 great songs and players can jam on guitar, bass, drums or vocals. Now on sale for $4.99 instead of $9.99.
- Beyond The Pasta – Enjoy the taste of Italy with this colorful iPad cooking app. Beyond the Pasta is now on sale for $2.99 instead of $4.99.
- The Recipe Box – Use your iPad to create, manage and display all of your recipes. Recipe Box turns your iPad into the perfect cooking companion. This 4.5 star rated app is now on sale for $3.99 instead of $6.99.
- Serving Sizer Pro Recipe Cards for iPad – your recipes, organized for cooking – Organize your recipes on your iPad with this 3.5 star app. It’s now on sale for $1.99 instead of $2.99.
- Nota for iPad – If you enjoy making music, give Nota a spin. You can get it on sale now for $0.99 instead of $1.99.
- Above & Beyond: George Steinmetz – Enjoy beautiful images from National Geographic photographer George Steinmetz in this wonderful iPad photography app. It’s now on sale for $1.99 instead of $3.99.
- The History of Jazz – an Interactive Timeline – Learn about the world’s best Jazz players in this interactive music history app. We reviewed it a few months back and thought it was a great way to enjoy the history of Jazz. It’s now on sale for $4.99 instead of $9.99.
- Inotia 3: Children of Carnia – This 4.5 star rated iPad game is now on sale for $0.99 instead of $2.99.
- Skill Game – This fun line drawing game has a four star rating and is now available for Free instead of the normal price of $0.99.
Also be sure to check out yesterday’s Daily Deal to see catch some more great deals.
We use our PadGadget Apps Tracker to constantly monitor the App Store to find the biggest price changes on iPad apps. Our editorial team goes through the data, picks the best deals on the most interesting apps and then brings them to you on a regular basis.
All app prices are checked at the time of posting but prices are subject to change without notice. When developers put their games on sale it’s usually for a very limited time, often 24 hours or less, so be sure to check pricing on iTunes before making a purchase.