Earlier today, Apple released iOS 4.3.1 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, and also released a new version of Xcode, Apple’s toolset for building Mac, iPhone, and iPad applications.
Slated Xcode 4.0.1, the new version squashes several bugs, and is compatible with the new version of iOS released today.
- Improved Assistant editor logic when switching among different file types
- Fixed a bug in “Install Xcode.app” that hangs at 99% complete, never finishing
- Fixed a bug that prevented indexing of some projects
- Fixed a bug related to nil settings in the Core Data model editor
- Fixed a bug that prevented automatic download of iOS documentation
- Fixed a bug in LLVM GCC 4.2 and LLVM compiler 2.0 for iOS projects
- Additional bug fixes and stability improvements
Xcode 4.0.1 is available on the Mac App Store for $4.99 – free if you already have Xcode 4.0.