For today’s Daily Deal we’ve found six great productivity apps to add to your iPad collection. Today’s productivity apps will have you taking notes, editing your photos and help you create a digital portfolio on your iPad.
We used our PadGadget Apps Tracker to find these great deals and we’ll continue to look for the best app deals as they pop-up. Some of these apps are up to 80% off, so be sure to check them out because they are on sale for a limited time.
- Notes Plus – Nice app for taking notes on your iPad. It’s now on sale for $1.99 instead of $5.99.
- WritePad for iPad – Note taking app with handwriting recognition. It’s now available for $4.99 instead of $9.99.
- PhatPad – Note taking app with simple drawing tools, VGA out and handwriting recognition. Now on sale for $3.99 instead of $7.99.
- Photogene for iPad – This is one of the best photo editing tools available on the iPad. It has a 4.5 star App Store rating and is now on sale for $1.99 instead of $3.99.
- iA Writer – This four star writing app is clean and simple to use. This app is perfect for taking notes or writing out larger documents. It’s now on sale for $0.99 instead of $4.99.
- Mediapad Pro – Photography Video Portfolio – If you’re a photographer, videographer or artist looking for a way to use your iPad as a digital portfolio with clients, Mediapad Pro might be what you’ve been waiting for. The app is on sale for $9.99 instead of $14.99.
We use our PadGadget Apps Tracker to constantly monitor the App Store to find the biggest price changes on iPad apps. Our editorial team goes through the data, picks the best deals on the most interesting apps and then brings them to you on a regular basis.