For today’s Daily Deal we’ve found eight great apps to add to your iPad collection. This bundle is a hodgepodge of great, fun and productive apps for your iPad so you’re sure to find something here you’ll like.
We used our PadGadget Apps Tracker to find these great deals and we’ll continue to look for the best app deals as they pop-up. Some of these apps are up to 60% off, so be sure to check them out because they are on sale for a limited time.
- HOPE Poster Photo Filter – This fun app lets you transform your pictures to look like the iconic “hope” poster form the last presidential elections. The app is now on sale for $0.99 instead of $1.99.
- UFC Undisputed 2010 – Bone crushing mixed martial arts fun on your iPad. This THQ game is now on sale for only $1.99 instead of $4.99.
- Animal Stickers – Your kids will love playing with these fun animals. Grab it now for $0.99 instead of the normal price of $1.99.
- iTeleport for iPad – This popular VNC app will let you control your computer form the comfort of your iPad. It’s now on sale for $9.99 instead of $19.99.
- War in the Pacific – This great interactive book app from Gameloft brings the War in the Pacific to life. Browse through this app on your iPad for only $4.99 instead of the normal price of $9.99.
- Garden Guide HD – Get ready for Spring and start planing your garden. This app is now on sale for $0.99 instead of $1.99.
- NCLEX RN Quiz Cards – This 4.5 star App Store rated app will help you prepare for your nurse’s certification. If you’re getting ready for your National Council Licensure Examination this app will quiz you with over 3,800 different questions. Get it now on sale for $2.99 instead of $4.99.
- Brace Face – This is a bit of a silly app but it’s great if you ever wanted to see what you or your kids might look like with braces. This app can help your kids visualize what they’ll look like with braces and ease any anxeity they might have before the big day. It’s now on sale for $0.99 instead of $1.99.
We use our PadGadget Apps Tracker to constantly monitor the App Store to find the biggest price changes on iPad apps. Our editorial team goes through the data, picks the best deals on the most interesting apps and then brings them to you on a regular basis.